- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and milk. In another bowl, whisk oats, flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in potato chips, pretzels, chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown (centers will be light). Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Snow Day Cookies
"Sweet, salty, everything but the kitchen sink cookie. Will double the batch next time, they went too fast!"
"My husband and 6-year-old son loved these so much that they begged for another batch. Yummy sweet-salty flavor. I'd also say that I preferred these fully cooled."
"Interesting ingredients in this so I had to make them. Pretty good. I used milk chocolate chips and they did work well."