Snow Crab Legs with Dipping Sauces Recipe
- DILL BUTTER SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash white pepper
- HORSERADISH CHILI SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- AVOCADO CREAM SAUCE:
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- CRAB LEGS:
- 1 pound cooked snow crab legs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. In three separate small bowls, combine the ingredients for the dill butter sauce, horseradish chili sauce and avocado cream sauce; set aside.
- 2. Brush both sides of crab legs with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 570 calories, 49 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 1,034 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.