- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a large glass salad bowl, layer the lettuce, cauliflower, onion, peas and bacon. Combine the mayonnaise and sugar; spoon over salad. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss just before serving. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Originally published as Snortin' Good Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 15
Reviews for Snortin' Good Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review