Though you wouldn't know by looking, you'll find a sweet surprise inside these cookies shared by Kari Pease of Conconully, Washington. "My mother got this recipe from a fellow teacher at her school," she writes. "It's a great way to dress up refrigerated cookie dough."
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 28 miniature Snickers candy bars
- Cut dough into 1/4-in.-thick slices. Place a candy bar on each slice
- and wrap dough around it. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Editor's Note: 2 cups of any chocolate chip cookie dough can be substituted for the refrigerated dough. Use 1 tablespoon of dough for each cookie.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 123 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.