For dessert on the double, Melissa Van Bramer’s luscious Snickerdoodle Sundaes can’t be beat. She whipped up the easy caramel-topped recipe with her two daughters in Pickerington, Ohio and says, “It’s so simple (but special enough) to fix for guests. And it always brings raves.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 2 cups cinnamon ice cream or ice cream of your choice
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake cookies according to package directions. Set aside 8
- cookies (save remaining cookies for another use). Place 2 cookies in
- each serving bowl. Top with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with 2
- tablespoons caramel topping. Yield: 4 servings.