Snickerdoodle Sundaes Recipe
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 2 cups cinnamon ice cream or ice cream of your choice
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake cookies according to package directions. Set aside 8 cookies (save remaining cookies for another use). Place 2 cookies in each serving bowl. Top with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Snickerdoodle Sundaes(2)
Sort By :
Thanks Melissa for this recipe for a quick dessert - Yummy! Add some whip cream and voila, a dessert you'd pay $5+ in a restaurant.
Definition for the word recipe: 1.A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required.
these cookie/icecream/sauce mixtures are assembled desserts, not recipes so why are they on here?
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Desserts >
- Egg Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >