- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, spices and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Spread into a greased 9-in.-square baking pan.
- Mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. Bake 35-40 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Snickerdoodle Blondie Bars
Sort By :
"Delicious! I mixed dark and light brown sugar and they were so yummy! Hubby and kid approved. I am not great at baking and this was super easy. Will definitely make again."
"I'm a stickler on making recipes as written the first time I make them, but I saw the comment from the author saying that the original recipe used a 9x13 pan. So I used that and baked for 25 min. Wonderful! Not incredibly moist, but not dry either. I'm not even a big snickerdoodle fan, and I can't stop eating these."
"These are great but next time I will use a 9x13 pan they are very thick when you use the 9" pan. They made my kitchen smell wonderful I will make them again and again a good to bar cookie"
"These are delicious, and soft and so easy to make. I used a 9x13 pan and cooked for 25mins.. I've been making them for my kid's school and Bible study, Christmas parties. I cut them into 1" pieces. Thanks for sharing your recipe!"
"I like snickerdoodles, so I thought this recipe looked interesting. Wow...I can't begin to say how good these bars are! They did not disappoint. The flavor is absolutely perfect, and the texture of the bars is perfect. This recipe is definitely a keeper!"