Snappy Peas 'n' Mushrooms Recipe
In Annapolis, Maryland, Laura Mahaffey makes this delightful dill-seasoned dish in mere minutes. Just wrap the fresh vegetables in foil, seal tightly and grill until tender. It's that easy.
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap or snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place peas and mushrooms on a piece of double-layer heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Sprinkle with onions and dill; dot with butter. Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn; grill 5-8 minutes longer or until the vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 40 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Snappy Peas 'n' Mushrooms
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC