Snappy Green Beans Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Add the butter, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Fact: 3/4 cup equals 58 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Snappy Green Beans
"Delicious. The lemon-butter glaze combo gives them a nice tangy and fresh flavor."
"This recipe looks good!"