Snap Salad Recipe
Snap Salad comes from Rick Leeser of Medford, Oregon. "This colorful, refreshing salad is a snap to make and is enjoyable with any meal," he says. Crisp cucumbers really star in this zippy marinated medley.
- 2 medium cucumbers, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, carrots, onion and raisins. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over the cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Snap Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p17
Reviews for Snap Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2011
This is a quick and easy refreshing salad. It's an easy way to add vegetables to a meal.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Budget Salad Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salads >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >