Snap Peas 'n' Ham Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen pasta, broccoli and Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Prepare pasta and sauce according to package directions. Meanwhile, place peas and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Stir the peas, ham, oregano and pepper into pasta mixture; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 305 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1482mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 22g protein .
Reviews for Snap Peas 'n' Ham Alfredo
"Nice fresh recipe for the summer"
"Plan to try, using non-frozen items. Saved in recipe box. Thank you for sharing recipe!!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.