Snap Peas 'n' Ham Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen pasta, broccoli and Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Prepare pasta and sauce according to package directions. Meanwhile, place peas and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Stir the peas, ham, oregano and pepper into pasta mixture; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 305 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1482mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Snap Peas 'n' Ham Alfredo
"Nice fresh recipe for the summer"
"Plan to try, using non-frozen items. Saved in recipe box. Thank you for sharing recipe!!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.