Snack Mix Squares Recipe
A fun snack mix pressed into chewy bars, this treat is popular with kids of all ages. Someone is always asking me for this quick and easy recipe. —Lisa Byler, Millersburg, Indiana
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:36 servings
- 2-1/2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal and M&M's. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 2. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool until firm; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 114 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC