A fun snack mix pressed into chewy bars, this treat is popular with kids of all ages. Someone is always asking me for this quick and easy recipe. —Lisa Byler, Millersburg, Indiana
- 2-1/2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal and M&M's. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat. Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Cool until firm; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Snack Mix Squares in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p64
Reviews for Snack Mix Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review