- 2-1/2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal and M&M's. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool until firm; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Snack Mix Squares
Sort By :
"After reading the reviews, we cut the butter in half and added a hand full (1/2 lb) of cashew pieces. The pretzel sticks lost most of the salt, so I suggest sprinkling kosher salt on top to taste. After spreading the mix, we put in the freezer for 10 minutes. No problem with the mix setting up and getting firm. The squares were a big hit at our Memorial Weekend gathering. This will be standard fare for our summer family gatherings!"
"These are terrific!"
"Is there a reason why you use corn chex and not any other chex? I would think rice chex would be good because of the crispness."
"Gooey & delicious:)"
"Such an easy, colorful and tasty recipe. Like Rice Crispie Treats all dressed up! I wanted to have a few fallback kids friendly treat recipes before school starts and this one fits the bill. Will make again for sure."