Snack Loot Recipe
- 6 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups animal crackers
- 1-1/2 cups miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup gummy candy shapes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the Cheerios, animal crackers, fish-shaped crackers and pretzels. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, honey, cinnamon and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 275° for 20 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely. Stir in candy shapes. Yield: About 2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 220 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Snack Loot
"Great snack! My kids loved it. You could also melt white chocolate to our over the mix as well."