Snack Loot Recipe
- 6 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups animal crackers
- 1-1/2 cups miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup gummy candy shapes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the Cheerios, animal crackers, fish-shaped crackers and pretzels. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, honey, cinnamon and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 275° for 20 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely. Stir in candy shapes. Yield: About 2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 220 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Snack Loot
"Great snack! My kids loved it. You could also melt white chocolate to our over the mix as well."