- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around
- rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4
- hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON SNACK DELIGHTS into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL
- WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with
- white chocolate curls and raspberries. Yield: 16 servings.
SIZE-WISE: Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this rich, creamy dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 400 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.