- 24 LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces BAKER'S® White Chocolate, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® SNACK DELIGHTS Milk Chocolate
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- MELT 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON SNACK DELIGHTS into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as SNACK DELIGHTS Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for SNACK DELIGHTS Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Mousse Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >