Says Sue Manel of Milladore, Wisconsin, "Our 13-year-old daughter, Dana, loves to make this crunchy and flavorful snack for us. Her four older brothers finish off a batch in no time."
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + standing
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, dill and salad dressing mix. Place
- the crackers in a large bowl; pour dressing mixture over crackers
- and toss gently to coat. Allow to stand at least 1 hour before
- serving. Yield: 12 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 237 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.