Snack Attack Fudge
Surprise! Salty snacks are stirred into homemade fudge for a taste the guys (and gals) will all go crazy for.
81 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature pretzels, coarsley crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed ridged potato chips
- 1/2 cup Beer Nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set
- Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds
- longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir
- in the pretzels, potato chips, Beer Nuts and vanilla.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until
- firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut
- fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- about 2-1/2 pounds.