Snack Attack Fudge Recipe
Surprise! Salty snacks are stirred into homemade fudge for a taste the guys (and gals) will all go crazy for.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:81 servings
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature pretzels, coarsley crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed ridged potato chips
- 1/2 cup Beer Nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the pretzels, potato chips, Beer Nuts and vanilla.
- 3. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC