This recipe is quick and easy and will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters! Salsa verde is spicy. You can reduce the amount of salsa verde to make a milder version.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix enchilada sauce and
- salsa verde.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until
- no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup sauce
- Spoon 2/3 cup beef mixture across center of each tortilla; top with 3
- tablespoons cheese. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling
- and roll up.
- Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Pour remaining sauce mixture
- over top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15
- minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burrito equals 624 calories, 33 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 1,470 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.