Smore Bars Recipe
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chips.
- 2. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 209 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Smore Bars
"This is a family favorite. So easy to make and very good!!"
"They were good but a little hard to cut due to the sticky marshmallows."
"This has been a fav here as a quick and easy - yet satisfying - chocolate fix. Got some in the oven right now!"