Smore Bars Recipe
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chips.
- Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Smore Bars(4)
Sort By :
This is a family favorite. So easy to make and very good!!
They were good but a little hard to cut due to the sticky marshmallows.
This has been a fav here as a quick and easy - yet satisfying - chocolate fix. Got some in the oven right now!