Smooth Vanilla Shakes
Rich and creamy shakes are sure to round out a meal. They also make a great anytime snack. Pudding mix, yogurt and banana make this a deliciously different treat.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 small ripe banana
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 335 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.