Smooth Chocolate Fondue Recipe
“This recipe is fun for kids but can also be the perfect ending to a gourmet meal,” says Kim Terhune of Mountain Lakes, New Jersey. “And as the chocolate cools, it gets thicker and coats the food even better!”
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips, cream and vanilla. Heat just until chips are melted, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit or cake. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup equals 265 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC