- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips, cream and vanilla. Heat just until chips are melted, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit or cake. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Smooth Chocolate Fondue
Sort By :
I thinned it a bit more with cream so it would flow easier in my chocolate fountain, very delicious!
I made this for a superbowl get-together and it was a big hit. I forgot to put in the vanilla but it was still good. We dipped rice crispie treats along with strawberries and big marshmallows. YUM!
Very good, easy recipe - everyone loved it!
So good and so fast. I made it during our New Year's Eve party and I didn't miss much because it was so quick to make. YUMMY!
This is my go-to recipe for chocolate fondue, hot fudge, etc. I add a 1/4 cup powdered sugar to make it a little thicker. Very quick, easy and yummy!