Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; stir until well-blended. Store, uncovered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 14 tablespoons.
2 tablespoon: 56 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 278mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing
"This was very easy to make with a bunch of "left over" condiments I had in the fridge. I did not have liquid smoke but the BBQ sauce I used added just enough smoky flavor. Forget the store bought dressings, I now have a new favorite!"
"OOPS - meant to give this 5 stars!!"