Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing
To be honest, I usually make this salad dressing with a quick scoop of this, a dollop of that and a squirt or shake of the other ingredients. But I carefully measured everything for the recipe here.
-Betty McConoughey of Loves Park, Illinois
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; stir until
- well-blended. Store, uncovered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 56 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.