To be honest, I usually make this salad dressing with a quick scoop of this, a dollop of that and a squirt or shake of the other ingredients. But I carefully measured everything for the recipe here. -Betty McConoughey of Loves Park, Illinois
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; stir until well-blended. Store, uncovered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 14 tablespoons.
Originally published as Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p29
Reviews for Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review