Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; stir until well-blended. Store, uncovered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 14 tablespoons.
Reviews for Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing(2)
Sort By :
OOPS - meant to give this 5 stars!!
This is my all-time favorite salad dressing recipe. We have a great BBQ joint near us and they serve a delicious BBQ dressing. This tastes just as good if not better. I make a quadruple batch at a time since we love it so much!