Smoky Potato Rounds Recipe
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until almost tender.
- 2. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato widthwise into 1/2-in. slices. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush with barbecue sauce; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- 3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and onions. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 73 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Smoky Potato Rounds
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.