Smoky Jalapenos Recipe
“When I make these excellent appetizers, there are no leftovers,” says Melinda Strable of Ankeny, Iowa. “They can also be made with mild banana peppers or yellow chili peppers.”
- 14 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 miniature smoked sausages
- 7 bacon strips
- 1. Cut a lengthwise slit in each pepper; remove seeds and membranes. Spread a teaspoonful of cream cheese into each pepper; stuff each with a sausage.
- 2. Cut bacon strips in half widthwise; cook in a microwave or skillet until partially cooked. Wrap a bacon piece around each pepper; secure with a toothpick.
- 3. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until peppers are tender. Yield: 14 appetizers.
Reviews for Smoky Jalapenos
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC