Smoky Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound bacon strips
- 1-1/4 cups honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. Cut bacon strips in half widthwise. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, horseradish and garlic; set aside 3/4 cup. Brush remaining mixture over both sides of shrimp. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 3. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil. Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
1 each: 79 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Smoky Grilled Shrimp
"OMG!!! How good and quick! Can't get enough! Made this for a family get together and had to fight my in to get 2 for myself and I had made 48!!"