Smoky Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound bacon strips
- 1-1/4 cups honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. Cut bacon strips in half widthwise. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, horseradish and garlic; set aside 3/4 cup. Brush remaining mixture over both sides of shrimp. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 3. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil. Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
1 each: 79 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Smoky Grilled Shrimp
"OMG!!! How good and quick! Can't get enough! Made this for a family get together and had to fight my in to get 2 for myself and I had made 48!!"