- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the honey, garlic, pepper sauce and seasonings until blended; heat through. Brush over corn.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning and basting occasionally with butter mixture. Serve corn with any remaining butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Smoky Grilled Corn
"I really liked this recipe; delicious and super-easy to grill along side any meat."
"This recipe is good, definitely easy enough to make, but could be a little spicier and sweeter. Then again, that's just my personal preference."
"I made this exactly as writen using fresh sweet corn from my garden. The only change I made was to soak corn in husks with silk removed before hand. I peeled back the husks to baste and grilled with husks still on. Best sweet corn ever!!! Used Franks for the pepper sauce."
"So good! My family loves it! The honey mellows the pepper sauce so it's not too spicy for kids. I use cayenne pepper instead of paprika, delicious results!"
"This sauce has a nice kick to it w/ lots of flavour. We would definitely make it again, it is very easy."