A friend and I cooked up this corn one evening when getting ready to grill. The buttery corn, with its sweet-spicy seasoning, won top honors over our steaks. —Linda Landers Kalispell, Montana
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the honey, garlic, pepper sauce and seasonings until blended; heat through. Brush over corn.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning and basting occasionally with butter mixture. Serve corn with any remaining butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Smoky Grilled Corn in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p41
Reviews for Smoky Grilled Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review