Smoky Gouda & Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
My whole family loves this, but especially my husband and I for the deep smoke and garlic flavors. The cheese combined with the savory garlic-herb mayo is simply mouthwatering. —Nancy Mock, Colchester, Vermont
- 1/4 cup garlic-herb mayonnaise, divided
- 8 slices country white bread (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small peaches or medium plums, thinly sliced
- 4 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise over four slices toast; place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Arrange chicken over top; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with peaches and cheese.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining toast; place over tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 352 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Smoky Gouda & Chicken Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC