- 1/4 cup garlic-herb mayonnaise, divided
- 8 slices country white bread (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small peaches or medium plums, thinly sliced
- 4 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise over four slices toast; place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Arrange chicken over top; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with peaches and cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining toast; place over tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSmoky Gouda & Chicken Sandwiches
"Well hello neighbor! I live in New Hampshire. Meat and fruit. This is so delicious! I made my own herbed mayo."
"What a bonus that this is peach season - and with smoky gouda it was so easy to prepare and totally delicious"