- 1/4 cup garlic-herb mayonnaise, divided
- 8 slices country white bread (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small peaches or medium plums, thinly sliced
- 4 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise over four slices toast; place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Arrange chicken over top; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with peaches and cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining toast; place over tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoky Gouda & Chicken Sandwiches in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Smoky Gouda & Chicken Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review