Smoky Corn Salad Recipe
I love to try new dishes for my husband and myself, and also for when we entertain. I collect recipes from all over the world, and I appreciate the bold Southwest flavors that come through in this 5-ingredient salad. It's a keeper in my book. —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 2 large sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a large heavy skillet coated with cooking spray, saute corn until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 2. Stir in the lime juice, salt and chipotle pepper. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in red peppers and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 105 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Smoky Corn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC