Smoky Chicken Spread
The unique "smoky" flavor in this spread comes from smoked almonds. It makes a hearty snack on your favorite crackers. Don't expect many leftovers! —Mary Beth Wagner, Rio, Wisconsin
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped smoked almonds
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and chill
- at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.