The smoked Spanish paprika gives a simple side of roasted cauliflower extra depth. This is definitely a favorite. —Juliette Mulholland, Corvallis, Oregon
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, paprika and salt.
- Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10
- Stir in garlic. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cauliflower is
- tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with
- parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 58 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.