- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, paprika and salt. Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Smoky Cauliflower
"This is another recipe that we liked but there was no way I could prep it and have it on the table in 30 minutes. I really tried too. I didn't bake it any longer than the 20 minutes. Maybe breaking the cauliflower into 1 inch pieces isn't counted in the prep. Recipe was good."
"Really good and I'm just a so-so cauliflower fan!"
"Excellent! There were no leftovers. I didn't have smoked paprika so I just added a little of pepper to the paprika. When did the garlic, I added extra garlic along with more oil."
"I prepared the recipe and I ate it ALL! I did not have smoked paprika. I used regular Spanish paprika, 3 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. smoked hickory seasoning in place of the salt. I kept the garlic cloves the same-except I crushed the cloves! I admit that I didn't use parsley. This was a yummy dish and it WAS very simple to prepare! Thank you for sharing the recipe with Taste of Home! delowenstein"
"Delicious recipe and so easy to make! The aroma of smoked paprika and garlic was mouth watering. This is a keeper. I mixed the ingredients in a zip lock bag...added dehydrated garlic at the same time as the paprika and olive oil. The sprinkling of minced fresh parsley made the finished dish very eye appealing."
"A different tasty way to prepare cauliflower"
"This was really good and we enjoyed it. Another plus is that it is easy, and there are no exotic ingredients that you wouldn't have on hand."
"CANDY!!! I can't leave it alone!!!!"
"My family and I all loved this cauliflower. Try this recipe, you won't be sorry!"
"I like Cauliflower. I wasn't impressed with this dish. My family doesn't like Cauliflower. They loved this recipe. Anything that gets veggies in my family is worthy of 5 stars."