- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, paprika and salt. Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Smoky Cauliflower
Sort By :
"A different tasty way to prepare cauliflower"
"This was really good and we enjoyed it. Another plus is that it is easy, and there are no exotic ingredients that you wouldn't have on hand."
"CANDY!!! I can't leave it alone!!!!"
"My family and I all loved this cauliflower. Try this recipe, you won't be sorry!"
"I like Cauliflower. I wasn't impressed with this dish. My family doesn't like Cauliflower. They loved this recipe. Anything that gets veggies in my family is worthy of 5 stars."