Smoky Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, paprika and salt. Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Smoky Cauliflower(9)
Sort By :
Had this for a Christmas dinner with family. I only had Hungarian paprika, but added cumin for the smoky flavor. By far the best cauliflower I've ever had and we got raves from all the guests, including my two young grandsons. The five year old said "I love the white broccoli." Lol
Easy and fast and very tasty!
This is wonderful! Regular paprika & 2 tsp dried parsley work great.
Very fast and easy to make!
Best way I've ever had cauliflower! My fiance is not a huge vegetable person, but when I made this he was asking for more. I will definitely be making this one again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >