Smoky Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, paprika and salt. Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Smoky Cauliflower(8)
Sort By :
Easy and fast and very tasty!
This is wonderful! Regular paprika & 2 tsp dried parsley work great.
Very fast and easy to make!
Best way I've ever had cauliflower! My fiance is not a huge vegetable person, but when I made this he was asking for more. I will definitely be making this one again.
I normally don't like cooked cauliflower but this is excellent. We will be making this again.