Smoky Bacon Wraps
"These cute little sausage and bacon bites are finger-licking good," promises Cara Flora from Kokomo, Indiana. "They have a sweet and salty taste that's fun for breakfast or as an appetizer."
14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausage links
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Wrap one piece of bacon
- around each sausage.
- Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle
- with brown sugar. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or
- until bacon is crisp and sausage is heated through. Yield: about
- 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 343 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 854 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 14 g protein.