Smoky Bacon Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausage links
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Wrap one piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until bacon is crisp and sausage is heated through. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Smoky Bacon Wraps(21)
Sort By :
This is such an easy and naturally gluten-free snack, breakfast, or appetizer. I cut the bacon into thirds and only used 1/2 cup brown sugar though.
My aunt gave me this recipe years ago with one minor change, Instead of dipping them in maple syrup we drizzle it all over them before adding the brown sugar which helps it stick to the smokys and helps prevent the sugar from burning they are a fabulous hit at all of our partys EVERYONE LOVES them!
These are great. I would suggest lining the pan with foil and then spraying with cooking spray. Sugar can cause them to burn easily, so you just have to keep an eye on them. I also secure the wrapped sausage links with toothpicks to secure them. It makes serving them a snap.
Have made these multiple times for tailgates, brunches and parties. Everyone loves them!
It was extremely delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >