Smoky Apricot Tarts Recipe
"These are easy to double, which is a good thing because they will disappear before you know it." You’ll love the taste of these addictive, no-fuss, fall-flavored appetizers. —Donna Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, pie spice and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon into tart shells; arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining brown sugar.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 each: 77 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Smoky Apricot Tarts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC