"These are easy to double, which is a good thing because they will disappear before you know it." You’ll love the taste of these addictive, no-fuss, fall-flavored appetizers. —Donna Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, pie spice and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon into tart shells; arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining brown sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Smoky Apricot Tarts in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p29
Reviews for Smoky Apricot Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review