My dad, the family gardener, grew corn in abundance, so it graced our table A LOT. This is one of the ways my grandmother spiced it up on the grill. —Shirley Hodge, Bangor, Pennsylvania
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the honey, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings until blended; heat through. Brush some over corn.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until corn is tender, turning and basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Smokin' Spiced Corn in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p210
Reviews for Smokin' Spiced Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review