- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the honey, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings until blended; heat through. Brush some over corn.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until corn is tender, turning and basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Smokin' Spiced Corn
Sort By :
"Delicious and very different from your typical corn on the cob, but next time I'll decrease the garlic to 1 clove."
"We liked this! It is sweet, and spicy too. I was afraid the sugars in the basting sauce would become blackened on the grill but it didn't, until we finally turned the heat way up at the very end to give it a nice char. This was very good!"