- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, capers, mustard, salt and white pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smokin' Hot Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"I did not have chipotle peppers, so I substituted jalapeno slices. I also left the capers, and white pepper out. They really turned out delicious. Biggest hit at the Easter Table! Thank you for the recipe"
"I've made this recipe several times! Only thing i do differently for my family is double the chipotles!"
"I made these twice now. They are a spicy treat! I could not find the chipote in adobo sauce so used drained, chopped hot peppers & a natural hickory liquid smoke instead."
"These were interesting... Not a big fan, sadly."
"Made these for a 4th of July BBQ added pickled jalapeno's in place of capers. Super good and spicy!!!"