Smoked Turkey Vegetable Wraps Recipe
Crispy carrots, cukes and green pepper add nutrition and zip to our Test Kitchen's turkey wraps. They're a great lunch or light supper, and forget about leftovers or messy cleanup.
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1. In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the cucumber, carrot, green pepper and Italian dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Spread cream cheese over tortillas; top with turkey and spinach. Drain and discard dressing; place vegetables over spinach. Roll up. Warm wraps in the microwave before serving if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 299 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 1,024 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Vegetable Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC