- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, pepper jelly and mustard until blended. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with remaining ingredients. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Salad with Raspberries in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Salad with Raspberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 17, 2015
"This salad was very delicious and easy to put together. The only thing I did different was use grated Parmesan and Romano cheese in place of the feta cheese."