- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, pepper jelly and mustard until blended. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with remaining ingredients. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Salad with Raspberries in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Salad with Raspberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review