Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Recipe
- 1 flour tortilla (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices deli smoked turkey
- Salsa, optional
- 1. Spread one side of tortilla with butter. Place tortilla greased side down on griddle. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with turkey.
- 2. Fold tortilla in half. Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 394 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 847mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 6g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Quesadilla
"Our family has been making a similar recipe for many years now but we spread Velveeta on the inside before adding the meat. The whole family loves it!"