Smoked Turkey Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 1. Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 714 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,551 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.