Smoked Turkey Pizza
A chewy pre-baked crust makes quick work of this tasty one-serving pizza that uses out-of-the-ordinary toppings, including cranberry sauce and turkey. It's a great way to use up holiday leftovers. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry
- sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese;
- sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 714 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,551 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.