A chewy pre-baked crust makes quick work of this tasty one-serving pizza that uses out-of-the-ordinary toppings, including cranberry sauce and turkey. It's a great way to use up holiday leftovers. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Pizza in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p55
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2013
"This made for a quick dinner with a Greek salad on the side."
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2009
"IT NOT ONLY WAS HEALTHY WAS GOOD"